Friday, September 29, 2006

Time

Ever heard the expression "time is money"? In my life it's more like "time is nonexistent". Or is it?


What I've come to realise is that I have a lot of time, I just haven't been using it well. At the beginning of the school year, getting back into the hang of things, I didn't really have a schedule. I just did things as I thought of them. As you can imagine, it didn't work too well. I ended up forgetting assignments or doing them at the last minute (I have a tendency toward procrastination).

This past week, my mom and I (is that the correct grammar?) thought up a schedule. Every day but Monday I follow the same routine; FST at this time, French at this time, Electronics at this time, etc. I've found that this week, even with more work, I have more free time than I did before. I have 9 periods during the day (including lunch); each of these ranges from 30 minutes to an hour. I start school at 8:00am (if I don't sleep in... gasp!) and end at 4:00. Anything I was unable to complete during those periods is homework to finish as I like (within reason).


Now that my life is organised, my school work is done on time, I have more free time, and just about everybody is happy except for my evil messy side. I don't think he'll be a problem though, he only comes out on full moons.

2 comments:

Kim said...

So, logically I must assume that there have been many full moons in your bedroom?
hee hee

Mashed Potatoes said...

There's about to be a full moon all over the house if you make any more sarcastic remarks.