Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blog...


I just helped mom renovate her blog. Personally, I think it looks a lot cooler than it used to. We found a picture we liked on a free picture site and I changed it to make it look cool. That's the cool deer-type picture at the top left. I also tiled part of the phot to stretch it across the screen. Then I removed the old parts of the blog and after picking out some initial colors, mom helped me fine-tune some of them. It's still not complete, but it's a lot closer. So if you would, please check it out at "Mom's Blog" and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Josh said...

This is just a time test. Current time is 4:11 PM

Josh said...

FIX YOUR BLOG TIMES PLEASE!!!!! (so I don't get in trouble for skipping class when I haven't)

Kim said...

That is freaky. HEY AARON, check your time settings... they appear to be OFF by 3 hours or so...

Mashed Potatoes said...

No they're not... what are you talking about?