Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Music


Hey evvybuddy, I's just wundewwing what kind uv moosic you's be likin'.
Dey's lot's o' types o' moosic dat me likin' so 'tis hard to chooses ones or twoses. I like DC Talk, Newsboys, Postal service (the few songs I've heard), Caedmon's call, Chris Rice, Mozart, Brahms, Switchfoot, Relient K and... yes, David, petra. So anyways, if youses could tell me what you likeses, give suggestionses that me might like, etc, 'twould be great. Sorry for de weerd speekin' but me felt liek it an' yu can't stop mee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll stop you by lodging my foot in yore eye, then I'll run away.
Anyways, if you want to see what bands I like, look on my overly-long list on my Xanga profiley. But most recently I've found a few that I haven't put on there yets. They are as follows: Trading Yesterday, Secondhand Serenade, Boys like Girls (yes that is actually their name), Joseph Arthur, Amalgam, Vertical Horizon, Dave Barnes, Graham Colton, Damien Rice (actually he's most likely on my xanga), Bell X1, and ... Coldplay.